Analog Speed Indicator
This solid state speed indicator maintains a traditional analog
presentation, yet incorporates the accuracy of microprocessor
control allowing constant display accuracy to be maintained.
It is designed for the harsh and rugged environments of locomotives
and other rail vehicles.
Our analog indicator is interchangeable with the electrical
connections and mounting brackets of older analog models, which
makes this unit a convenient and economical replacement. Available
in base-mount or console mount models.
Options available include a wide variety of speed scales,
an odometer as well as multiple speed controlled relay outputs.
At Bach-Simpson™, we offer state-of-the-art products combined
with dependable customer service and customized engineering
support. Remember, when you buy Bach-Simpson™, you buy experience,
quality and dependability.
- +74 VDC nominal at 0.35 amp
- 50 to 90 volts sustained performance range
- Reverse polarity and transient protected
- Case Electrically Isolated from supply
Speed Signal Input:
- 20 or 60 pulses per wheel revolution
- 100 volts maximum
- Input impedance: 47K ohms
- Power input isolated from signal input
- Operating: -30°C to 50°C
- Storage: -55°C to 60°C
Speed Range (mph or kph):
- Nominal ranges available: 0-50, 0-90, 0-100,
0-120 or 0-150
- Optional Dual Range
OverSpeed (2 Standard):
- Relay contacts open at selected speed
- Relay contacts protected against shorts and
- Relay contacts isolated from supply
- 4 overspeed outputs available
Speed Maximum Error:
Specifications subject to change without notice,
contact Bach-Simpson™ for latest information.
- 52223-XXXX (XXXX defines range and configuration)